im so freakin bored.Nab's out of town..so do roza....the rest i dun fuckin care.
Ive been stayin home this few days.Its so boring...n i dunno where else to go.Not much ppl to chat up wif in MSN.
Stayin up to watch NEON..a telemovie on suria.
Does anione agree wif me that knowledge should be shared?i was bloghopping alot this days.Its fun reading other ppl's lifestory.You get to learn alotta stuffs from dem in some way.theres alot of bitching also..ahha..mostly for gurls.U noe..where names r not spelt but words like..."sumone"....are often use.Humans like us cn escape all this.I always dun agree wen sumone says he/she is nt a hypocrite.................
i cnt deny that at times i do haf to act as a hypocrite..i mean most of us haf to......But its how you brought out that character of yers in a way not to hurt others.
Stressing makes someone lose him/her anger n vent it to others.I do that often..n poor hotsytotsy is the victim.When u finally cool down,u'll realise that wad u did are juz too much that it hurts ppl whom u love.so be4 u react to anithing,use ya fuckin brain n think carefully.If u dun wan to get hurt that way by others...dun do it.It karma...
I aint referring to anione...its for all of us to think............
Gdnite.....
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means