Im chatting wif ain now.Alot of interesting stuufs we tok bt.Saw lovely pics she took wif ashika at nottingham.Lucky gurl...she got those once in a lifetime experience.Shopping is the topic we tok most abt...haha..gurls will b gurls...i miss her....
n wen someone's so far away...u began to feel the lost...n only den u began to appreciate that person more...
Went to skul to pass up our game trailer.Atlast...a huge sigh i let out.One's down...n more to go.Ill take step by step....
Pocket game next..portfolio another...DVP...n advance 3d...damn.....i hope all this will end soon...
Wads life without stress...only this..will u b able to pushed yaself to do your very best.
I hope roza's getting better from her gastric n fever virus.ALot of weird diseases nowdays.It freaks me out.
Bus trip with hotsytotsy was gd.
oh ya...met besti forwhile juznow.Passs her the recruits paper.
Someone's gettin on ma nerve...n im pissed!
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means