
First thing first....Prob crops up within our grp.i knew this will happen...i hate it...y cnt everyone one leave peacefully n get away from fighting?so much for tryin hard to stop all this..its still happening.I dunno wads next but im praying for the best.I hate to quarel...fights..its our last yr n pls........nt this...
Miss angela gave me a bdae prezie.i didnt expect it from her tho.and wen i open it,i got a shock that she got me a love clutch.hehe..so sweet of her.My first ever advance bdae prezie.n now...ma bdae mood is back but still............im too broke to celebrate my bdae...
i juz hope ders a kind soul outder whus willing to surprise me wif a bdae bash...i always wanted it..but it has never happen to me be4...wadmore..its my 21st bdae..
:(
Portfolio class was ok.Startin all over again wif printing n money spent.Iwanna do a hell of gd portfolio cuz its gonna bring me to wher i wan to be in future.Laziness is always a major prob for me...
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means