Ok.....
Todae marks the two years of ITE...
Exams sucky ar...dun ask...
I juz cnt wait to move on from here.I wanna hear bt the gd news (hopefully) in april.
Waiting for the 'graduation party' in SKul~....hehe
Its rude if i juz walk out so i'll juz stay for awhile since its ma last day n ma teachers r the best!
I shuld thanked them for my stay here.
All those hard works...sleepless nights...stress like fcuk...pays off pretty well.
Its time i wanna enjoy be4 continuing ma another stressfull life ahead ;)
Anyone for short trips?if only ive lotsa much...i wuld wan to join ain in London... ;(
The gd part...
My weekend will be fully occupied wif fashion shows!weeeheeeeeeeeeeee...im all excited...
Hybrit fashion show last sat was awesome!
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means