Ive been so lazy lately.My brain's not werking n it resulted in me not blogging.
And so..4 days of KL is a gd retail therapy for moi.What more,with a suite to sleeps in and executive club to dine in,i wouldnt ask for more.Complimentary cocktail goes on....
It is a gd time to relax n it does me pretty well.Afew mins to KLCC,means a walk to retail leisure.
But the weather is not on our side.It rain cats n dogs most of the time.Daily routine of nasi kandar and Teh tarik makes ma day n makes ma waist go larger..hehe..But i dun care much..Hotsytotsy still hearts me :)
Weekends is juz like singapore.Teenagers gathering ard in different cliques.Whats so hilarious was that the "gothic Lolita' or wadeva they define it is goin ard in KL.Gurls dressing all black n guys becoming the next MCR..hehe...I juz kept ma laffs till i reach the hotel.
The LRT was packed...almost everyday.With annoying eyes looking at you like u didnt wear anithing,i feel uneasy.
Lomo did a gd job.Provides me wif unique picxies.I loike!
Bought a Parcel beg at a very reasonable price.Pick up some GD bargains at their Chowkit.
Money's tight for me.Saving for next month vacation.This time...Shopping till i DROP is a big MUST!
i left everything behind.i will try to move on wif what's ahead..whether ure der or not...
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means