
colorful elephants

Rainbow-colored dragonflies

Cu Chi Tunnel
* Different types of traps used by the Guerrillas to kill the American soldiers.A historical site where Guerrillas built homes under the ground just like how ants live.In a way,they are creative to be able to find ways to escape.
*Dad & i did not wan to waste the opportunity and tried to crawl under the tunnel.Its hot,smelly,crampy,achy(we nid to bend our body) under the ground.Its total darkness n my head bump into another person's butt infront of me.HAHA!I cnt imagine how those people lead their lives like that. In all,its a good experience.
Bustling city of HCM.With motorcycles taking up most of the roads.Traffic is a mess.People drives without license.Even pavements were made as roads.They drives in all direction.(im fortunate to be a Singaporean) Its a killer to cross the roads.Zebra crossing are for animals..HAHA..even with it,vehicles do not stop for u...
Ive headaches due to the blaring sound of the horn on a motor vehicle.ARGH!
We tried taking the bus to Ben Thanh Market.Its only 30cents.Shopped alot...i bought alot of their handmade stuffs esp leather begs,laquerware,wristlets.Its unique and way cheap!I wouldnt mind going back again.The night market closes realli late.
Great time there.Im a big feast to the mosquitos.:( left me with big ugly red spots back to singapore.Looks like no shorts n skirts for me..:( boohoo!
Next up,wanna go SAPA.
1985.short.bespectacle.Imperfection.
I love black&white photographs
Im observant to fashion and cycle
I appreciate nice people
Im content to be the minority and never want things beyond my means